Saturday, April 29, 2006

Paradise City: The Deer Hunter

There are families in West Virginia that rely on hunting to sometimes keep meat on the table. The only problem is that for most there are no available free hunting area's, unless you know someone with plenty of land.

Well this idea is dedicated to the people that are making poverty level or below wages and the handicapped.

I think there should be made available hunting grounds for such purposes. I don't see why at least ten (10) of these area's can't be made through "Emanate Domain".

Now I need to study, with the input of others more locations around the state. But I do know my area very well and in the Kincheloe area, which borders the Harrison and Lewis county lines is a game reserve of about one thousand (1000) acres that is just perfect for this program to get a start.

Now I will say that deer, turkey and rabbit hunting is ok by me for these people to be putting food on their tables. But I am against bear, bobcat, mountain lion, coyote or wolf hunting as a sport or for people who just want to kill something for the "thrill". So stiff monetary penalties, coupled with jail time will be strictly
enforced on that matter.

And this test area would also be a great place to bring in big horn sheep and elk as trial pattern to see if other parts of the state could support such a venture to bring in hunters from across the U.S. and world. Thus bringing in needed dollars to be directed towards lowering taxes for the various business that could use a hand. I feel that by lowering these taxes, it will enable West Virginia business's to hire more West Virginians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home